1. Client(s) have a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Content of this Programme subject to these Terms of Service. The term "Content" means all information, text, images, data, links, software, or other material in this Box, whether created by us or provided by another person for display in the Programme. The Content may contain typographical errors or other inadvertent errors.
2. Client(s) may use Content that is available in this Box, so long as the Content is used solely for internal informational purposes only. No part of this Box or its Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, downloading, copying, printing, and recording for any other purpose. Nothing contained in this Box should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppal, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Box or any Content displayed in this Box, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms & Condition; or (b) with our prior written permission.
3. All of our products have gone through quality checks before sending it to our subscribers. In the event, upon delivery, if the products are defective, please send an image of the defective product to 8685 3002 through WhatsApp within 2 days of receiving the Training Kit.
4. Strictly no cancellation of Training Programme once payment is made.
5. For consideration which the Client(s) acknowledge, the Client(s) irrevocably grant to Neuromath Learning Centre Pte Ltd and Company's assigns, licensees and successors the right to use their child's image, name or written statements and quotes by the Client(s) in all forms and media including composite or modified representations for all purposes, including advertising, trade or any commercial purpose throughout the world and in perpetuity. The Client(s) further understand that no royalty, fee, or any other compensation of any character shall become payable to the Client(s) for such use. The Client(s) waives the right to inspect or approve versions of their child's image, name or written statements and quotes by the Client(s) used for publication or the written copy that may use in connection with the images.
6. The Client(s) releases Company and Company's assigns, licensees and successors from any claims that may arise regarding the use of their child's image, name or written statements and quotes by the Client(s), including any claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of moral rights, rights of publicity or copyright. Company is permitted, although not obligated, to include the Client(s) child and the Client(s) name as a credit in connection with the image. Company is not obligated to utilize any of the rights granted in this Agreement.
7. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
[The 30-Days Money Back Guarantee]
8. The 30-Days Money Back Guarantee is activated 1 day after the box is received by the client.
9. Students must attempt ALL the exercises for lessons 1 to 4 in the workbook and submit ALL 4 weekly assignments for Box 1 to qualify for the 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
10. 30-Days Money Back Guarantee will be void and null upon any ONE of the following:
a. 31 days after receipt of Box 1.
b. The 4 weekly assignments are not submitted on a weekly basis.
c. Box 2 has been opened (Seal has been torn off).
11. Refunds will be made less the price of any free gift(s) and bonuses consumed.
12. No cancellation of the programme after the expiration of the 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.